It is just a pump that moves the air in and out of a closed container so that a vacuum is created. They are used in an industrial setting for various reasons. They can also create vacuum that help in power a piece of equipment. The vacuum pump system can be categorized to two sections
- Transfer pumps
- Entrapment pumps
How do they work?
Transfer pumps use momentum to accelerate gas from the vacuum side to the exhaust side, the entrapment pump traps the molecules within a confined space. There are several advantages of vacuum pump and they are:
- The pumps are used to securely suction and move waste of mine camp
- Bio solids are safely transported without spillage
- The main benefit of the pump is to move hazardous waste away from people and avoid poisonous spills
- They are used in power jets, and other various applications
- They also help to remove clogged drainage systems by rapidly removing the wastage.
The applications of vacuum pumps
- They are used in many industrial settings that have various plastic molding, vacuum tubes etc
- The vacuum pump is used to support many mechanical devices
- These pumps are also used in an aircraft
- They are also used to power up the components of a motor vehicle
These are few basic information on vacuum pump system and how they are used in various industrial functions.